Information for patients about precautions being taken to keep everyone safe here at Kingston Hospital
To keep you and our staff safe and to minimise the risks from COVID-19 there are a number of precautions that we are asking everyone to take.
When you arrive at the Hospital for your appointment we will:
- Ask you to sanitise your hands
- Ask you to wear a surgical mask
- Take your temperature with a scanning thermometer
- Ask you if you have a persistent cough or loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. You will have the opportunity to tell the member of staff about any other existing health conditions.
- Ask you to remove gloves if you are wearing these and keep them off while you are at the hospital. This is because the best way to stop the spread of infection is to wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
- If you already have a face covering or mask, we will ask you to remove this and wear a new surgical mask that we provide.
HFEA frequently asked questions (updated 19/4/2021)
See link here for guidance from the HFEA regarding Coronavirus. This includes advice about the COVID-19 vaccine for patients who are currently having fertility treatments or who are planning to start treatment. Frequently asked questions for patients regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Welcome to Our Assisted Conception Unit
We are located on Level 7, Esher Wing in the Kingston Private Health Unit at Kingston Hospital. Kingston Hospital Site Plan (Esher Wing)
We treat both NHS and private patients. Our philosophy of care is to always place the couple at the heart of our service. We were established at Queen Mary's Hospital in Roehampton, South London in 1994 and relocated to Kingston Hospital in June 2012. Many babies have been born after successful treatment here.
- An established centre, having provided excellent quality assisted conception for over 20 years.
- Evidence based personalised treatment plans delivered by a dedicated multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent success rates.
- Extremely cost effective for our self funded patients with all treatments individually costed so that you will always know the TOTAL price at the outset.